Besides offering the best security for your systems, Bit defender also provides you using the most straightforward experience managing of utilizing your Bitdefender products on most of your systems using Bitdefender central.
Bitdefender Central is the internet platform where you have access to the product’s online services and features and may perform major tasks on apparatus Bit defender is installed. You can log in to a Bitdefender account from any other computer or mobile device connected to the Internet by accessing the connection.
The Power of Bitdefender Central
Bitdefender Central could be your positioning for extending security to new apparatus. As you’ve seen, it is also the go-to for locating lost apparatus and sparking anti-theft capabilities. But there is more for these games. How much more depends on this gadget.
Choose a Windows apparatus in the console and you also get five tabs: Dash Board, Protection, Optimizer, Antitheft, and Vulnerability. You could also launch either scan liberally. Which is handy if you’re managing devices for a less-techie relative. In the same way, the Optimizer tab indicates the results of the most recent optimizer scan. You may remotely maximize the Windows system, also view facts about the latest marketing activities. And on the Vulnerability page, it’s possible to establish a vulnerability scan or view existing scan effects.
What features as well as commands you can run from Bitdefender Central?
Below are the commands you can run from Bitdefender Central on your Windows-based systems (where Bitdefender is installed):
1. View and Fix the issues that Bitdefender reports on the device.
2. View the number of days from the Bitdefender subscription linked to that device.
3. Quick Scan and Full system scan – can be run on the system.
4. Optimize the system (for computers with Bitdefender Total Security ).
5. Run a vulnerability scan on the computer.
6. Use the Anti-Theft feature (for devices that have Bitdefender Total Security or Bitdefender Mobile Security for Android) – Locate, Wipe, Lock.
Parental Control offered by Bitdefender
• Activity – displays child activity based on hours spent and his activity on the monitor.
• Applications – displays the software which the child uses on his computer.
• Websites – displays the general domains of interest that the parent can allow or block.
• Phone Contacts – displays the list of contacts that the child has on his Android device. Contacts can be blocked by the parent.
• Child Location – a list of areas defined by the parent to be notified when the child enters or leaves those. zones (E.g. home, school).
• Display time – Limit usage of your child’s apparatus within hours, throughout pregnancy. Allow access to your youngster’s apparatus for a particular time, during the daytime.